Friday, November 24, 2023

One of the most important decisions you will ever make

 This Sunday at North Madison Baptist Church I will be sharing a message about one of the most important decisions you will make in this lifetime. Our entire lives are impacted by this decision, and yet I fear that many people, including Christians, seldom give it much thought. I encourage you to join us for our worship service starting at 10:30 Sunday to hear this important message.

The following week will begin the season of Advent. This is the season on the Christian calendar that leads up to Christmas. Each Sunday during December I will bring a message that points to the birth of Jesus Christ and how His birth affects each person today. I encourage you to plan on joining us for these important messages.

No comments: