Wednesday, May 6, 2020

New blog

This morning I introduced a new blog that will focus on the choices we make that impact some of the most important areas of our lives. The name of the blog is "Choices."

For the past several years I've had this blog that focused primarily on ministry issues and bivocational and small church. I will continue to write this blog so don't worry, I'm not leaving you!

I also realize that many people are struggling to know how to make good choices for themselves and their families. Some of the choices people have made in the past have brought much harm. Every choice has consequences. For many of these individuals, they were making the choices they've seen others make, but they failed to realize the negative impact those choices could have on their lives. I hope to speak to these people, as I would have as a pastor, to encourage them to make better choices and give them some ideas of what those choices might look like.

I hope you'll check it out and add it to the ones you follow on a regular basis. You can do that by clicking on the blue FOLLOW button on the right. Share it with others you think might benefit from the articles and encourage them to like it as well.

The first article posted today is at https://thewinningchoice.blogspot.com/2020/05/welcome.html

No comments: