Wednesday, April 7, 2010

PALCON 2010

I will be speaking at the PALCON 2010 at Olivet Nazarene University on May 18 and 19.  They have designated May 18 as Bivocational Day.  I will be speaking at the plenary session that morning and then leading two workshops: "Bivocational Ministry in the 21st Century" and "The Healthy Small Church."  On the following day I will present another workshop: "Transforming the Small Church."  I feel honored that my friends with the Church of the Nazarene have invited me to be part of this regional event and look forward to spending those days with them.

I would encourage all the Nazarene readers of this blog to make plans to attend the PALCON event hosted in your region.  Each event will have a number of great workshops that will help you in your ministry.  If you will be attending this one I hope you'll introduce yourself to me.  I would like to get to know the readers of this blog better.

No comments: