Thursday, December 20, 2007

Speaking engagements in 2008

I currently have several speaking engagements set up for 2008, and I hope to meet some of you. At each site I will be speaking on the healthy small church except for the chapel address at Campbellsville University. My current schedule is:


  • February 1,2 - Kentucky Baptist Convention Pastor/Deacon/Spouse retreat at Bowling Green, Kentucky
  • February 20 - Chapel service at Campbellsville University
  • April 7 -11 - The American Baptist Churches of the Rocky Mountains
  • April 7 - Bethany Baptist Church, Colorado Springs, Colorado
  • April 9 - First Baptist Church of Palisade, Colorado
  • April 11 - First Baptist Church of Cheyenne, Wyoming
  • April 22-25 - National Clergy Conference for the American Baptist Churches of USA, Green Lake, Wisconsin
  • May 20-23 - Convention of Atlantic Baptist Church, New Brunswick, Canada (Tentative - Sites TBD)
  • October 23-25 - Salvation Army Officers Council meeting, Muskegon, Michigan

In addition to the conference on healthy small churches I speak on bivocational ministry for the 21st century and on how to lead a small church to change from being maintenance-minded to becoming more missional in its ministry. If your organization would like to schedule me for any of these please contact me as soon as possible for scheduling.

No comments: