Friday, December 23, 2011

2nd book published in Korean

I was excited to learn today that my publisher has signed an agreement with a publisher in Korea who wants to publish Intentional Ministry in a Not-So-Mega Church.  This will be my second book produced and sold in Korea and my third foreign language book.  In addition, I've been asked this year if I would be willing to lead workshops for bivocational ministers in Scotland, India, and Canada.  There have been no invitations as yet to do that, but at least there is some interest.

Not only is bivocational ministry growing in the US, but it is very common in many parts of the world.  I feel privileged to have the opportunity to develop resources that are not only helpful to bivocational ministers in this country but are seen as important to bivocational ministers around the world.

My next book, The Healthy Community: Moving Your Church Beyond Tunnel Vision, is now available for pre-order on amazon.com with a scheduled release of March 1, 2012.  Pastors of all size churches will find this book helpful as they consider what they need to do in the coming years to enable their churches to have more of an impact on their communities.

No comments: