Saturday, December 2, 2017

Book Sale

A few days ago I mentioned in this blog that it was time for me to sell some of my library. Several responded they were interested in buying some books. I would have preferred that you had let me know what you were interested in, but I realize that isn't easily done. I've decided to list a few books that I would be willing to sell to see if there is any interest. These are a mere sample of what I have, so if there is a book you've been wanting, let me know. I might have it!

If you live near Madison, IN you are invited to pick up any books you want. If they need to be shipped I will have to add shipping costs to the order. Books will be mailed media rate to keep the cost of mailing as low as possible.

You will find the name of the book and author listed. I tried to see what these books sell for new at CBD, but some are out of print and not carried. If CBD does carry the book you'll find their price in parenthesis. Finally, you'll see the price I'm asking for the book.

Some of these books will have markings in them such as highlighting and, in some cases, possibly notes written in the margin. All of these are in good shape.

DM me if you have an interest in any of these books or if you have questions. Thank you for looking.

New International Dictionary of New Testament Theology 3 Volumes + Index     Colin Brown   Hard Cover and in like new condition     (35.00)   $15.00

The Word of Truth    Dale Moody    (46.35)    $15.00
The New Unger's Bible Handbook   revised Gary Larson  (26.99)            $5.00
The Life and Times of Jesus the Messiah    Edersheim   (14.99)                $5.00
Paul: Apostle of the Heart Set Free    F.F. Bruce   (21.99)  $5.00
Foundations of the Christian Faith    James M. Boice   (28.99)                 $7.50
Jesus within Judaism    James H. Charlesworth    $2.00
Theological Wordbook of the Old Testament   Harris, Archer                        Waltke    (32.49)     $10.00
Vines Complete Expository Dictionary    (11.99)    $3.00
An Introduction to the New Testament   Carson, Moo, Morris
             $10.00
Twentieth Century Theology    Grenz and Olson    $3.00
Theology of Word and Spirit   Donald Bloesch   (16.49)   $3.00
Success is not an Accident    Tommy Newberry  (10.99)   $3.00
Difficult Conversations    Stone, Patton, Heen   (15.30)   $3.00
Leadership and the New Science   Margaret Wheatley   (20.66)               $5.00
Raising the Bar: Integrity and Passion in Life and Business                      Gary Erickson      $5.00
The 10X Rule     Grant Cardone      $3.00
Creating Success from the Inside Out    Ephren Taylor     $3.00
Reinventing American Protestantism   Donald Miller  $5.00  (This         book is heavily marked which shows how helpful it was.)
Igniting Passion in your Church   Steve Ayers     $3.00
Journey in the Wilderness   Gil Rendle     $3.00   


No comments: