Monday, December 4, 2017

Book sale Day 2

Several of the books sold last week when I listed them in this blog, but a number of them are still available. Contact me if you are interested in any of them.

Today I will post more of my books for sale. Unlike the earlier post, I will not list the CBD price for these books. I'm not sure that's helpful, and some of these are out of print so CBD does not carry them. However, just because a book is out of print does not mean that it is not valuable.

 If I need to ship the book there will be additional charges in addition to the cost of the book. If you live near Madison, IN you may pick up your book(s) and avoid the shipping costs.

I do have a PayPal account and you may pay for your books through PayPal. Checks are fine and cash (if you are local) is even better!  I thought after the first sale it would get easier to let some of the books go, but it's not. I keep asking myself what I will do if I find need of the book again! Still, it's time to begin selling off my library, and I recognize that. Here's today's list.

Biblical Backgrounds    J. MacKee Adams    $3.00
The Bible Atlas    Charles F. Pfeiffer     $3.00
The Heart of the New Testament    H. I. Hester   $7.50
Talk Thru the Bible     Bruce Wilkerson & Kenneth Boa   $5.00
Foundations of the Christian Faith   James Montgomery Boice                       $7.50
Alive to God    J.I. Packer & Loren Wilkinson     $7.50
Eerdman's Handbook to the History of Christianity    $3.00
Vine's Complete Expository Dictionary of Old Testament and New                Testament Words      $ 3.00
Archaeology and Biblical Interpretation      $5.00
Principle-Centered Leadership   Stephen Covey     $3.00
Platform     Michael Hyatt     $5.00
How to Manage Conflict    Peg Pickering         $2.00
Switch     Chip Heath & Dan Heath       $5.00
Team Leadership in Christian Ministry   Kenneth O. Gangel  $5.00
Pastoral Politics     John Gilmore      $3.00
Managing Church Conflict    Hugh F. Halverstadt    $5.00
Transforming Church Boards      Charles M. Olsen    $3.00
What Really Matters in Ministry    Darius Salter     $3.00
A Theology of Church and Ministry   Franklin Segler    $3.00
The Premarital Counseling Handbook   H. Norman Wright   $5.00

Let me know if you have any question regarding any of these books or if there is a particular book you are interested in buying but isn't listed. I just might have it!

No comments: