Thursday, April 2, 2015

Evangelistic preaching conference

How does one effectively preach evangelistic messages to the 21st century listener?  It can be a challenge, and yet such messages are desperately needed in today's culture. That's why I'm excited to recommend an upcoming evangelistic preaching conference hosted by Campbellsville University and featuring Dr. Robert Smith, Professor of Christian Preaching at Beeson Divinity School.  This two-day event will be held May 18-19 at the CU Louisville center and will feature workshops led by various speakers as well as messages from Dr. Smith.

I have heard Dr. Smith preach, and I can assure you he is an excellent communicator.  I have registered to attend and would like to invite you to do so as well. I think you will find it to be an excellent investment in your ministry.

You will find more information and a link to register online here.

No comments: