- Part One - The Problem
- Chapter One - A Lack of Biblical Authority
- Chapter Two - A Lack of Grace
- Chapter Three - A Lack of Mission
- Chapter Four - A Lack of Pastoral Leadership
- Chapter Five - A Lack of Discipled Believers
- Chapter Six - A Lack of Denominational Excellence
- Chapter Seven - A Hardened Heart
- Past Two - The Cure
- Chapter Eight - Ask the Tough Questions
- Chapter Nine - Pursue Congregational Health
- Chapter Ten - Pay the Price of Change
This is not a book for people looking for easy answers. Radical treatment is required when an individual develops heart disease, and it will often take radical change for a church with heart disease. It is a book for persons looking for answers to some of the tough issues that might exist in their churches and for those who are willing to do the hard work to bring about the necessary changes.
You can now find it available on amazon.com as well as other online book stores and in many Christian bookstores as well.