Tuesday, January 24, 2012

New Executive Minister for American Baptist Churches of Indiana and Kentucky

After a year long search our Region has voted to call the Rev. Soozi Whitten Ford to become our new Executive Minister.  Soozi brings a lot of pastoral, judicatory, and denominational experience to her new position.  As an Executive staff member in our Region I attended the Board meeting when they interviewed Soozi and voted on her call, and I was very impressed with her responses to their questions.  This is the first time I've had a new boss in a long time, so I was quite interested in hearing her comments and her responses, and I must say that I was very pleased with what I heard.  I am looking forward to working with her in the fulfillment of the vision of our Region.  It is expected she will begin her new position in mid-March.

No comments: