Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

Our home is filled with the wonderful smells of recently baked cookes and bread.  Presents for the grandchildren are wrapped and ready for delivery.  Christmas music has been playing in the house all day.  This has been a challenging year in many ways for our family, but this morning during my devotions I couldn't do anything but thank God for the blessings we've enjoyed this year.  Regardless of the situations, we have enjoyed a sense of His presence throughout the year.  All I could do this morning was to give Him thanks.

I also thank God for all who follow me on this blog, on Twitter, and my Facebook friends as well as the hundreds who now receive my monthly e-newsletter.  Each of you are a blessing to me, and I pray that I have been to you as well this year.  May you and your families have a very Merry Christmas and a most blessed 2012!

1 comment:

Greg Farra said...

Blessings to you and your family. Thanks for all you do!