Monday, June 20, 2011

Milestone

I didn't realize it at the time, but my last post was my 400th post on this blog.  Although I'm sure many bloggers do far more than that, 400 seems like an incredible number to me.  Let me thank each of you who read this blog regularly and especially those of you who respond and provide feedback.  I only have 48 regular followers, but I know many more than that read most of the postings I write.  Some of you have written telling me how helpful some of the articles have been, and I appreciate that very much.

In recent months my writings have been a little sporadic.  That is largely due to some personal issues we have been addressing the past few months.  We've been facing some challenges that we never expected to face, and they have required a lot of time and energy.  I hope to become more regular with my postings in the future.

Again, thank all of you for helping me reach this milestone.  As always, if there are specific issues you would like addressed please feel free to contact me at dbickers@roadrunner.com.

No comments: