Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Book title

My publisher has sent me the title they selected for my next book, The Healthy Community: Moving Your Church Beyond Tunnel Vision.   This is a change from the title I wanted, but publishers have the right to select the title, and I have found that authors typically have little say in the matter.

Regardless, I am excited about this project and believe that the book will challenge leaders of all size churches.  I believe that it is time for the church to decide to get serious about its purpose in this world and become the church God intended for it to be.  One of the things that must happen is that churches must address the issues that are keeping that from happening.  This book addresses some of those issues and offers some ways to correct them.

The book is scheduled for a spring 2012 release.

No comments: