Thursday, May 26, 2011

Manuscript mailed

Sorry I haven't posted much lately.  Even though my next book isn't due to be released until the spring of 2012 the publisher asked for the manuscript by June 1.  I still had some material to add to one chapter and the initial editing to do before sending it, so that has taken up a lot of my "spare" time.  I sent the manuscript out this morning just before noon.

I am excited to be working with Beacon Hill Press again on this project.  Assuming I have the same editor again, he knows my material better than I do!  His insights really adds much to my thoughts.  He's not afraid to challenge some of my thinking and asks the really tough questions that I believe helps make my books much better.

I promise to be better about posting, but right now my brain is cooked.  I'm going to spend a little time relaxing this afternoon.

No comments: