- 21 consecutive semesters of record enrollment.
- US News and World Report rank it as one of America's best Christian Colleges and ranked it among the top 25 colleges in the South for the fourth consecutive year and 3rd in the South for "Up-and-Coming Schools."
- Ranked as a Military Friendly School in G. I. Jobs magazine.
- 18th in the nation and 1st in the South for international students among baccalaureate granting institutions.
- 7 Mid-South Conference Championships
- Ranked in the top 20 Most Improved Program in all of college football
- 124 students and faculty went on mission trips during the 2010 Christmas break resulting in hundreds of decisions for Christ
The School of Theology has some excellent professors that, in my opinion, are as fine as you will find in any seminary or university. The school offers a Master of Theology degree designed to develop anyone called to pastoral ministry. This school also offers an on-line program specifically designed for bivocational ministers who have not had the opportunity to attend seminary. It is an excellent program that all bivocational ministers should consider.
This is a school that believes that character development is an important part of a student's education. In a time when so many colleges and universities have adopted an anything goes mentality it is good to know that there are still some schools that believe in developing the whole person, and Campbellsville University does that. Your future college students will find that Campbellsville University may be exactly what they want, and I encourage you and them to look into this fine school. You can get much more information about Campbellsville University at http://www.campbellsville.edu/ or contact me for more information.