Monday, December 1, 2008

Free coaching

I am writing my DMin thesis on "Coaching Bivocational Ministers for Greater Ministry Effectiveness." Part of this paper will focus on a coaching relationship I have with five bivocational ministers, and I need some volunteers who want to be coached. There will be no charge for the coaching. Your only expense will be for the calls you make to me for each coaching session and a small fee you will need to pay to take a spiritual gifts and temperment analysis. I will not reveal your names or the cities in which you live in order to preserve confidentiality. I will include in my paper some of the issues that we discussed, and you will be asked to write a brief paper on how the coaching did or did not help you.

This is a wonderful opportunity for a person who wants a coach to help him or her work through some issues or to help set some goals for your life and/or ministry. Each person will receive six coaching sessions over a three month period starting in January.

If you are interested, please respond to this post and tell me a little about yourself and your ministry. I look forward to hearing from you.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Did you ever find your candidates for the "coaching?" Just curious - I would be interested if you still have spots!