Friday, December 19, 2008

Caoching candidates

The response to my earlier blog about wanting bivocational ministers to coach had a large response. I needed five candidates and received multiple times that number of volunteers. I want to thank everyone who applied, and I will be making a decision soon who I will choose. Although I do not believe it will be a problem, I am hoping to hear a definite answer regarding the acceptance of the DMin project that will focus on coaching bivocational ministers. The DMin director has sent me an e-mail saying he likes the idea, but I have not had my proposal officially approved yet. After Christmas I will make the final decision regarding which five candidates to choose whether or not I have received official approval. Thanks to everyone who volunteered!

No comments: