Thursday, May 22, 2008

Canada trip

This week I have been in Canada leading the "Healthy Small Church" workshop in four different cities. It has been a tiring schedule, but this has been a great week. The attendance has been strong, and the people attending have had a lot of good questions. Many of the churches in this area are smaller so this subject matter has interested a lot of the church leaders. One of the things that has been so pleasing to me is the large number of lay leaders who have attended the workshops. Pastors are coming with their lay leaders, and I always think that is a good thing. It is always helpful when more than just the pastor hears the information that is shared at a workshop. Tomorrow will be the last workshop, and I'll return home Saturday. I promise I'll start blogging more when I get back.

1 comment:

dwells said...

Thanks for coming Dennis.
You have been a real help for our small church (just 8 people 4 years ago)