Monday, December 3, 2007

Ministry pressure points

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving holiday season. As usual, we are way too much good food and watched too many football games through half-opened eyes. Still, it was a fun day with our daughter and her family here, and we were able to talk to our son at his in-laws house in Virginia. Even though this has been a very challenging year in many ways, we all agreed that God has continued to bless us and we have much for which to be thankful.

I am currently writing a new book that will address how to ease some of the pressures associated with ministry, and I need your help. What are some things that create the most ministry-related stress in your life that I need to include in this book? I want to make sure this book will help the majority of ministers so I don't want to overlook some item that generates a lot of stress for you. I hope to hear from everyone who reads this post.

No comments: