Thursday, July 26, 2007

Newsletter

For the past three years I have published and sent an e-newsletter for bivocational ministers. The newsletter contains helpful articles and information for bivocational ministers and points them to resources I and others have developed that will assist bivocational ministers in their ministries. Usually the newsletter is sent on the first of each month, although occasionally life gets in the way of that deadline. You know how hectic life can get for a bivocational minister. If you would like to start receiving your copy of this newsletter, please send me your e-mail address, and you will be added to the growing list of bivocational ministers and judicatory leaders who are finding this a helpful resource. There is no charge for the newsletter, and I will never sell my mailing list to anyone. The next issue is ready to be sent on August 1 so I hope to hear from you soon.

No comments: