Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Newsletter

I left home this morning for the American Baptist Churches biennial and will arrive in Washington DC tomorrow. I'm spending this evening in Washington, PA. It's just me and my computer and a bag full of work that I didn't get done last week while I was at school. One thing I did complete this evening in the motel room was the e-newsletter I publish for bivocational ministers. This normally goes out on the first of each month, and I wasn't sure I would get it done in time.

This newsletter goes to bivocational ministers, judicatory leaders, and others who have requested a copy of it (or that I think needs to receive it!) There is no charge for the newsletter, and I will not sell your e-mail address to anyone. If you would like to start receiving this e-newsletter just send me your e-mail address, and you'll receive the next issue.

No comments: