Thursday, April 19, 2007

Latest Book Now Available

This week Judson Press released my latest book, The Work of the Bivocational Minister, as part of their "Work of the Church" series. This book provides very helpful information on different aspects of bivocational ministry. "This compact volume meets a critical need in the emergent church as it offers creative and practical insight into a time-tested, if not always honored, paradigm for ministry in the twenty-first century." (Back cover) The book should soon appear in Christian bookstores, and it may be ordered through Amazon.com and other on-line book retailers. As soon as I receive my shipment of books it will be available for purchase on my website, www.bivocationalministries.com.

This is the fourth book I have written about bivocational and small church ministry. The first book, The Tentmaking Pastor: The Joy of Bivocational Ministry, was published by Baker Books in 2000. Beacon Hill published The Bivocational Pastor: Two Jobs, One Ministry in 2004 and The Healthy Small Church: Diagnosis and Treatment for the Big Issues in 2005.

Please let me know if any of these books have helped you in your ministry.

No comments: